- November 30th 2023
- Qube, Qube East, Amin Hamzianpour, Nicholas Sonuga, Dolby Atmos, London, Atmos Bundle, Emerging, Merging Anubis, Merging Hapi, Neumann
Merging helps power East London’s newest creative sanctuary
- November 20th 2023
- Gat3 Productions, Gat3, Glenn Tabor, Susan Tabor, Merging Horus, Merging Anubis, Merging Hapi, Neumann microphones, Neumann, Sennheiser, Dolby Atmos
Merging Technologies makes its mark on Grammy award-winning studio
- October 10th 2023
- Tiny Studio, Toronto, Paul Novotny, Dolby Atmos, Merging Technologies, Merging Anubis, Gamechanger, Hapi MkII, The Audio Producers, Jazz
Merging Technologies Delivers Atmos to Toronto’s Tiny Studio
- July 11th 2023
- Soundville Media Studios, Dolby Atmos, Merging Horus, Merging Hapi, Merging Anubis, Soundville
Looking to the future of Dolby Atmos at Soundville
- July 7th 2023
- Chris Allen, UNKLE, Sonique, Merging Hapi MkII, Merging Anubis
Chris Allen on UNKLE, Sonique and the art of great library music
- July 6th 2023
- Casey Stone, Merging Hapi MkII, Merging Anubis, Scoring, Holywood, RAVENNA, Neumann
Industry talent Casey Stone mixes masterpiece scores with Merging Technologies
- July 5th 2023
- Joshua Faulkner, Skepta, Merging Anubis, Battery Studios
Joshua Faulkner Harnesses the Intuitive Power of Merging Technologies
- July 4th 2023
- Rusanda Panfili, Merging Anubis, Merging Hapi, Hans Zimmerman, Violinist, Composer, Arranger
Rusanda Panfili on working with Hans Zimmer and taking the classical world by storm
- June 12th 2023
- James Reynolds, Merging Anubis, Merging Hapi, BTS, Tinie Tempah, Disciples, Snoop Dogg, Zayn
James Reynolds relationship with Merging Technologies written in the stars
- April 26th 2023
- Nic Hard, Dolby Atmos, Merging Anubis, Merging Hapi, Mapi MkII, Sonarworks, SoundID Reference, Sonarworks, Snarky Puppy
Merging Technologies at the heart of Nic Hard’s Atmos Workflow
- March 14th 2023
- Lance Powell, Woodshed Studios, Malibu, Dolby Atmos, Hapi, Anubis, Monitoring Mission
How HAPI and Anubis power the workflow of a Grammy-nominated mix engineer
- March 2nd 2023
- Marsh Mastering, Stephen Marsh, Los Angeles, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Renderer, Anubis, Hapi, DSD, Pyramix, Mastering
Merging’s Anubis at the heart of award-winning mastering engineer’s workflow
- February 16th 2023
- Dolby Atmos, Mobile Recording, Los Angeles, Mobile Sessions, Kenny Moran, Christine Hufenbecher, immersive, Merging gear, Anubis, Hapi
Mobile recording studio stands out from the crowd with Anubis & Hapi
- November 18th 2022
- Eduardo Monteiro , Orquestra Petrobras Sinfônica, Rio de Janeiro, RIO2C, Brasil, Vertentes, Vittor Santos, Ovation, Pyramix, Horus, Hapi, Anubis
When the show can't stop:
Eduardo Monteiro tells how Ovation ticked all the boxes for this important project
- May 28th 2022
- Horus, Anubis, Merging Horus, Merging Anubis, MERGING+ANUBIS, MERGING+HORUS, PDV Records, Volker Werner, Philipp Treiber, David Menke, Vienna, Austria, Paris, France, Atmos, Dolby Atmos, mastered for Atmos, University of Music and Performing Arts
PDV Records makes the most of new Dolby Atmos setup with Horus and Anubis synergy
- March 2nd 2022
- Hapi, Anubis, Merging Hapi, Merging Anubis, MERGING+ANUBIS, MERGING+HAPI, Maurico Gargel, Brazil, Atmos, Dolby Atmos, mastered for Atmos, PMC, Neumann
Mastering for immersive sound (3D), Object Based Audio (OBA), Dolby ATMOS, CD, internet, vinyl, music editing and recording restoration.
- January 27th 2022
- Hapi, Anubis, Merging Hapi, Merging Anubis, MERGING+ANUBIS, MERGING+HAPI, LOPAZZ, mixmastering.com, Running Back, Gerd Janson, Stefan Eichinger, Vinyl
These two creative individuals talk about their collaboration and the part that Merging RAVENNA interfaces play in the production process.
- September 22nd 2021
- MERGING+HAPI, Hapi, Le Lab Mastering, Marc Thériault, Anubis, MERGING+ANUBIS, Dolby Atmos
Marc Thériault is establishing himself as one of the industry’s most promising mastering engineers, redefining boundaries with innovative techniques and approach. Thériault’s keen ability to grasp the essence of a project combined with his technical expertise allows him to develop the final creative touch for any musical genre.
- June 23rd 2021
- Horus, Pyramix, Anubis, MERGING+ANUBIS, Doug Mitchell, San Francisco Opera, RAVENNA, Hapi MkII, Opera, Drive-in
Merging’s RAVENNA infrastructure helps to keep productions going
- May 5th 2021
- MERGING+ANUBIS, Anubis, Schiller, Harald Gericke, Dolby Atmos, Berlin Moskau concert, Pyramix
Producing Schiller's Dolby Atmos Mix of the “Berlin Moskau” concert with Pyramix, Anubis and Hapi
- February 25th 2021
- Chick Corea, tribute, RIP
Claude Cellier reflects on a session with his hero.
- February 18th 2021
- MERGING+ANUBIS, Anubis, Patrick Carinci, Gue Pequeno, Vegas Jones, Shiva, Emis Killa, Capo Plaza and Dark Polo Gang
Patrick Carinci, independent mixing and mastering engineer
- November 25th 2020
- Eurosport, Remote Production, Hapi, Anubis, Ovation, VM, WDM, MAD, Merging Audio Device, ST-2022-7, NMOS
Merging ASIO technology used with auto-mixing on Virtual Machines
- June 25th 2020
- Ulrike Schwarz and Jim Anderson, DXD, Pyramix, Horus, MERGING+ANUBIS, Anubis, Merging Technologies
This multi-Grammy® Award winning team continue to push the envelope in surround and immersive recording and mixing despite lockdown and the cancellation of sessions
- April 22nd 2020
- Jeremy Tusz, Pyramix, Horus, Hapi, MERGING+ANUBIS, Anubis, Merging Technologies
Jeremy’s latest addition to the remote kit and home studio is the Anubis and this has been something of a revelation. His first impression of Anubis was “seems like a neat little box” but it proved quickly to be much more than that.
- February 25th 2020
- Horus, Anubis, Pro Tools, Dolby Atmos
Award-winning sound mixers Pete Cobbin and Kirsty Whalley explain how the latest AoIP technology is allowing them to combine analogue and digital in entirely new ways.
- September 29th 2015
- Czech Radio, Studio Macac, Horus, Avid S6
Studio Macac is a newly re-equipped studio in a beautiful building. Horus is an essential component there.
- March 5th 2015
- RAVENNA/AES67, Pyramix, Horus, AoIP, Kali Son, Paris, Webcasting, Recording Live, Live Recording
Kali Son found numerous advantages in adding Horus to their existing Pyramix based recording system. A busy European schedule of concert recordings and webcasts needed a reliable solution.
- February 19th 2015
- Ovation, Pyramix, Museum, Amadeus, PMX 4, PMX 5, La Grande Gallerie, Paris, MADI, atmosphere, Marc Piéra
Ovation, Pyramix and Horus are essential components to drive the Amadeus multi-speaker installation at La Grande Gallerie, Paris, France
- August 4th 2014
- Digital eXtreme Definition, Pure Audio Blu-ray, Pyramix, RAVENNA, Auro 3D, Horus, Hapi
Morten Lindberg sets new standards for recording and the delivery of high resolution audio to music lovers. Horus and now Hapi, are key elements of the Pyramix DXD recording system used by 2L. Read about this and other innovations that result in 9.1 Auro 3D recordings.
Merging Technologies regularly supports the Student Recording and Design Competition at AES Conventions and the winner in Rome was Victor Osadchev of Gnesin Academy of Music in Moscow. Already a Pyramix user, he has some interesting information on the challenges faced in making his recording of the Shostakovich Cello Concerto No 2 Es-Dur.
- November 25th 2013
- Iris Networked Post System, Pyramix, Horus, DAW, Mic Pre
In responding to the continual squeeze on programme budgets, Sound Supervisor Julian Gough has drawn upon his 28 years in broadcast television sound to develop a cost-effective recording solution that can be transported in a family car and used in a confined location. The answer he arrived at is Iris Networked Post System, comprising of the Pyramix DAW and Horus ADDA Converter and Mic-Pre from Merging Technologies and one of the first assignments was for the BBC on board HMS Illustrious.
Andreas Klein is a recording engineer/producer and a concert pianist. A Pyramix user since 2006, Andreas has upgraded to Pyramix 8.1 and Horus to record concerts and sessions, sometimes featuring himself.
Upon arriving at the airport in Trondheim, located up in the beginning of the vast expanses of northern Norway, one wouldn’t think that a hub of culture would be located in amongst the fir trees and fresh water lakes that can be seen when coming in for a landing. But the home of the Trøndelag Theatre is exactly that. Boasting the oldest, still working stage in Northern Europe.
Amsterdam, The Amsterdam Music Theatre is aptly described as “a young theatre with a long history”. Its planning began right at the beginning of the 20th century, and in between then and its completion in 1986, it has seen no end of turmoil. Its proposed site was changed to just about every possible bit of open land in Amsterdam (it was even proposed to be a “mobile opera house” at one point!).
Ten years after the musical “les 10 commandements” Pascal Obispo has returned to the Parisian theatre world at the “Palais des Sports” with his new show: ADAM et EVE la Seconde Chance. At the time of pre-production, he had already shown confidence in Merging Technologies products by initially choosing Pyramix Virtual Studio to do the multi-track recording/mixing and sound design of the audio for the entire show...
Nestled in London's leafy west, Stationhouse Post is an oasis for those seeking to escape the hustle and bustle of London's media driven west-end. A 15 minutes tube ride from Soho brings you to the Olympia Conference Centre, small streets peppered with cafés, tiny bistros, relaxing parks and the home to one of London's stalwart Studios...
Located in beautiful Portland, Maine, Grammy and Latin Grammy winning mastering engineer, Bob Ludwig, built Gateway Mastering Studios in 1992 with the intention of having the very best gear, monitoring and room acoustics possible...