The dynamics and harmonics of the piano to the sighs and subtle nuances of Gino’s voice were all reproduced perfectly. This test was so convincing that we immediately purchased the whole fantastic system. We will be doing all our concerts in DXD from now onwards.Luca Giannerini, Gino Paoli’s Live Sound Engineer, Italy
Pyramix MassCore + Horus
When reliability and sonic quality are an absolute requirement, choose the system that the most respected and busy live recordists in the industry are using. Pyramix MassCore + Horus deliver the perfect combination of quality, flexibility, cost and footprint that bring users an unparalleled ability to capture a performance that will only happen once.
Pyramix Native Backup Recorder
For the ultimate in security, use Pyramix Native as backup to the main system. Using the native RAVENNA AoIP connection, Pyramix Native can receive a completely redundant multi-track stream of your event by simply plugging all the devices into a standard, off the shelf switch! Once appearing as a node on a RAVENNA network, Pyramix Native can make sure you don’t lose your chance at capturing the performance, even if the unthinkable happens.
System Features and Benefits
- Multiple, simultaneous recordings
- Edit while in record
- Record up to 96 tracks @ 192 kHz
- Take logging window
- Media based Markers
- Instant Backup system connections with RAVENNA
- Keyboard lockout while in record
- Multi-track interleaving for disk optimization
- File–rebuilder for power loss events
- On-site CD Mastering possibilities
- Multiple media set recordings
- Mix and master while in record
- CD Masters from any sample rate
- Album publishing for digital release
Live Event Recording News & Use Cases
Check out the Products page for more details on the products in the systems shown.