Modern event production has been elevated to a level where only the most impressive and flexible technologies are able to provide what show designers need. Take a look below at what Merging Technologies is able to offer those who want to put their events in a different league.
Horus + Ovation MassCore
A combination that has too many applications to name in a few short sentences, this is a system that allows for live event system routing, performance mixing, and the industry’s most trusted live recording workstation all interconnected with nothing more than a standard, off-the-shelf, network. The future of live event production is here.
Ovation Native + Turnkey Workstation
Equally as flexible as its bigger brother, using ASIO interfacing to allow for the playback of huge amounts of data and effects processing of live inputs for dynamic AV events allows users an easy opportunity to bring a new level to productions on any budget.
System Features and Benefits
- Up to 384 audio tracks per cue (MassCore)
- Control Protocol Transmission
- LTC, MTC, MIDI, 9pin, COM, TCP/IP, GPIO, Script/Batch
- Embed multi-file compositions in a cue
- Edit using Pyramix with no rendering
- Control Protocol Inputs (same as inputs)
- Web-enabled device show control
- Custom button interface design
- Rule-based automation paradigm
- Real-time mixer remote with EuCon/Oasis/MIDI
- Gain Matrix per cue
- Comprehensive internal mix engine
- VS3/VST plugin support
- Snapshot automation
- Live input management
Live Event Recording News & Use Cases
Check out the Products page for more details on the products in the systems shown.